www.flickr.com

Friday, April 13, 2007

Wedding Bliss

This past week has entailed some long hours on the computer. . . way more than I'd ever like to admit! Although the majority of this time was dedicated to work-related responsibilities, I was able to play around a bit with our blog and make some enhancements. I'd like to say that I figured it all out on my own, but I'd be completely lying! Thankfully one of my colleagues (and resident blogging expert), Nicky, was able to walk me through the process of including some long awaited photos on our page. I am so grateful for her technical know-how!


Anyways, as you can see from our new and improved page, we've now been able to link directly to our flickr photo site. If you click on any of the pictures located under our Hunter Highlight's Photos section, you will be taken directly to that picture within our flickr account. From what I'm told, you can download and save any of these photos to your own computer - so feel free to grab any that you like! You'll see that we finally uploaded some great pictures from Michael and Kelly's wedding. I hope you enjoy them . . . how can you go wrong with a little love, the luck of the Irish and the sensational croonings of the Baccala's?!?


Feel free to leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

6 comments:

KJMurphy said...

I love it! And am so happy for you guys!!

Michael Hunter said...

Fun times for you two & a cool lil blog to boot.....congrats!

Aunt Nancy said...

I was here. Hope all is well.

Christy said...

Just wanted you to know I checked you blog out....see, there is still a little free time when you have a newborn.

We were so happy to see you guys last weekend and were so excited to hear your news!!!!!

Nicky said...

Just passing through... Looking for some belly shots, perhaps. Any takers? Anyone? =) Hope you're feeling well!

Hunter Highlights said...

Thanks for all of the comments! Nicky, I'm still getting up the nerve to include some bare belly shots! I promise I'm going to do it . . . I have set myself a goal of including one before the week is over. Brace yourselves!